So I guess I’ll just try?
Today is 3/12/17. I have lost 25 pounds since 2/10/17. But, I haven’t lost one pound in a WEEK. I’m starting to get annoyed with it. After I post this I’m going on a walk and I’m going to incorporate walking into my daily routine. Hopefully that will help me get back on track. I really think my problem is not drinking enough water, and maybe I’m building some muscle.
I haven’t been able to go to the gym or tan for almost 2 weeks because my oldest has been out of daycare, but tomorrow he goes back so I will be able to GYM AND TAN!
You will need:
- 3.5 oz boneless skinless chicken tenderloin
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 2 oz baby bella mushrooms
- 2 wheat tortillas at 50 calories each (might have to search the stores to find them, I got mine from wally world)
- 2 tbsp chunky salsa
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
How to cook:
- Cook chicken in grapeseed oil in a pan on medium heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut chicken into small pieces when it’s about 3 quarters of the way cooked, almost shredded, this will make you feel as if you have more chicken to keep up with all the mushrooms and peppers.
- Add mushrooms and green peppers in with chicken, stir until mushrooms are browned and peppers are soft
- When chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are ready, spread evenly between two tortillas (you can always warm the tortillas if you’d like)
- Add salsa
Meals of the day:
Breakfast (220 cal):
- Yogurt – 100 calories
- Kashi GoLean Crunch (dry) – 120 cal
Lunch (300 cal):
- 2 soft shell chicken tacos – 300 cal
Dinner (348 cal):
- 2 wheat shell chicken burritos – 348 cal